It used to be the most important street of old Warsaw, which attracted attention. It was the most demanded place to have a palace, build tenement house, have a business or a hotel. Even until now, it is a representative place for meetings and walks. If you wish to learn more about, among others:
- Where was the Warsaw Pact signed?
- Where was the British intelligence overhearing Nazis?
- Who was the first officially known Polish vegan?
- Where did Casanova live when staying in Warsaw?
- What is Saska Axis?
- Where did Tadeusz Kościuszko study?
- Where did Chopin’s stagecoach depart from when he was leaving to conquer Europe?
feel free to contact us
The walk lasts approx. 2.5 h