Warsaw is a city with a soul of a valiant woman. Many eminent women were born here and many women born in other countries came from abroad and stayed here forever.
We encourage you to listen to passionate stories of Warsaw women.
Contact us, if you wish to learn more about:
- A woman who became King of Poland,
- A fortune teller, who was spying for a Polish King,
- An Olympian, who as the truck driver helped evacuate Polish gold from the war-torn country,
- First woman who got driver’s license for trucks in order to be able to take x-ray photos of wounded soldiers directly in the field.
- An ambitious French woman who sat on the throne of Poland twice.
- Polish Queen who loved dwarfs and corresponded with Lucrezia Borgia.
The walk lasts approx. 2.5 h,