Throughout centuries, Warsaw has witnessed numerous “love stories” and many scandals. All of them were slightly sweet and spicy. We’ve selected the most interesting ones for you.
- Why did Casanova duel during his stay in Warsaw?
- Who built a theater in Warsaw for the love?
- Which king was meeting his wife during séances, upon her death?
- What was the Palace Under the Metal Roof (Pałac Pod Blachą) famous for?
- Which Polish king had men lovers?
- How was it possible that a French aristocrat from a noble family became wife of not one but two Polish kings?
- Where was the best den of debauchery located?
- Who swam naked in a restaurant aquarium?
If you want to experience these stories, we encourage you to get in contact us.
The walk lasts approx. 2.5 h,