Since its establishment, Warsaw has attracted emigrants from various sides of the world. The largest minority were Jews, but there were also settling representatives of numerous other nations, who brought with them their customs, faith, and culture. Contact us, if you wish to learn more about the following topics:
- How many French people lived in Warsaw in the times of Chopin?
- Who was elected mayor of Warsaw 4 times?
- What were the immigrant Italians famous for?
- What were the origins of the first Warsaw confectioners?
- What did Armenians, Greeks, and Crimean Karaites do in Warsaw?
The walk lasts approx. 2.5 h,